College of the Mainland is a learning-centered, comprehensive community college dedicated to student success and the intellectual and economic enrichment of the diverse communities we serve.
College of the Mainland will be a valued and vital community partner by enriching our community and preparing our students to thrive in a diverse, dynamic and global environment.
- Student Success and Academic Excellence
- Continuous Improvement and Accountability
- Mutual Respect and Civility
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Innovation and Adaptability
- Campus and Community Collaboration
Strategic Goals (2018-2023)
- Student Success
- Employee Success
- Facility Improvement