COM’s Police Department provides 24/7 security for College facilities and assistance to students, visitors, faculty and staff. COM Police Department officers regularly patrol campus parking lots and provide the following services:
- Traffic and law enforcement
- Emergency medical intervention
- Vehicle lockouts and jumpstarts
- Crime prevention awareness
- Safety related issues oversight
- Security escorts and courtesy escorts
- Disaster and emergency management
- Lost and found
For any emergency on campus, dial 599 from any College telephone. For non-emergency matters, dial 8403. The Police Department can be reached at 409-933-8403, from non-campus telephones or 409-933-8599 for emergencies. For more information, see the Campus Police webpage at www.com.edu/campus-police/.
Traffic and Parking Regulations
For information regarding traffic and parking regulations see https://www.com.edu/campus-police/traffic-regulations.
Smoking or using tobacco products, including electronic cigarettes or vaporizing devices, is not permitted on COM property except in personal vehicles. Citations will be issued to violators.