College of the Mainland (COM) is dedicated to the belief that the educational opportunities of students should not be limited by their (lack of) financial resources. Students who need assistance in meeting college expenses may apply for financial aid.
Duck Bill$ (COM's Financial Literacy Program)
College of the Mainland's Duck Bill$ Financial Literacy Program was established when the college was awarded the Title V Grant. Duck Bill$ helps students and others gain the knowledge and skills to earn money, save money, pay for emergency expenses, manage money, plan for retirement, invest money, and donate to help others. Students who feel they may need assistance with financial management are encouraged to visit the Financial Aid Office.
- Federal Grants
- Financial Aid and Developmental Courses
- Financial Aid Debts
- Financial Aid Eligibility
- Financial Aid Pathways
- Financial Aid Review Procedures
- Return of Title IV Funds for Withdrawal
- State Grants
- Steps to Follow to Apply for Financial Aid
- Transfer Students
- Tuition and Fee Exemptions and Waivers
- WebAdvisor Online Inquiry
- Work Study