Back to Top
2014-2018 Institutional Goals
- College of the Mainland will develop processes and procedures to ensure that students have a successful start to their college experience.
- College of the Mainland will eliminate obstacles from the student’s pathway as they proceed on their academic journey.
- College of the Mainland will enhance student engagement, keeping the students interested in staying on course.
- College of the Mainland will provide high-quality instruction and instructional support services.
- College of the Mainland will provide services/processes that enhance the integrity/safety/quality of the institution (including physical facilities) and that enhance the quality of the faculty and staff.
- College of the Mainland will provide services/processes that connect the College to the community in a mutually growth-enhancing cycle.